Forward DT08125A 5-Inch Heavy Duty Bench
- Jaw width:125mm(5″), Opening: 125mm(5″), Throat Depth: 67mm(2.6″), Clamp force: at least 5500lbs
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, stationary body and floating body are all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise
- Great for clamping and fixing workpiece: Higher clamping force; Longer opening; Bigger anvil; Deeper throat depth; Wider jaw; Round workpiece clamping; Microgroove tooth space for better grip; 360 degree swivel base providing unlimited clamping space
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 5″ vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use. The front jaw can be rotated by 360 degree, more convenient for clamping works
Forward 5 inch rotating bench vise is the ideal industry heavy duty vise. It can be used for home craftsman, in the workshop, and even can be outdoor used. It’s completely closed for preventing water, dirt & rust. If the vise can be normally operated, it will be lifetime using.
- Jaw width: 5 inches (12.5cm)
- Jaw Opening: 5 inches (12.5cm)
- Throat Depth: 2.6 inches (6.7cm)
- A large anvil work surface is located
- PSI 60,000 ductile iron
Powerful Jaws for Gripping Parts
Forward bench vise features three sets of jaws for gripping parts: Machinist Jaws, built in Pipe Jaws and V-Jaws.
Replaceable jaws with microgroove tooth space are made from high strength steel for superior grip.
Self Align Pipe Jaws
Forward bench vise offers Self Align Pipe Jaws.
These jaws adjust well to the work pieces to provide powerful clamping pressure while reducing marring.
The bench vise painted with durable grey powder coat can be rotated up to 360-Degree on its base for work positioning.
3.2 X 2.6 inch bigger anvil brings more operation options & space.
Forward Multi-purpose Bench Vise – 360 Degrees
- The head of the vise can be rotated by 360 degrees for extra versatility.
- The base of the vise can also rotate 360 degrees, allowing for optimal work placement.
- The vise has four mounting holes to securely attach the vise to a workbench.
Mounting vise on the workbench, then do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise. It’s of great convenience for industry and daily work.