GALAX PRO 22000 OPM 1.5A Oscillating Multi Tool
- Powerful and durable: The 1.5A motor provides reliable power, which can deliver 22000 Oscillations per minute making cutting, sawing, trimming, grinding and sanding easy and saving you time. Fitted with a Robust Metal Gear Head designed for long life and durability
- Versatile application: This Oscillating multi tool is very suitable to saw, sanding, trim and cut a variety of materials including skirting boards, copper and plastic pipes, soft non-ferrous metals, plaster board, laminates, carpets and ceramic tiles. This versatile tool is designed to meet the most challenging jobs facing the serious DIY’er and tradesman around the home. It will even trim the bottom of a door without removing it from its hinges
- Quick attachment changing: Compact tool body and ergonomic soft grip provides optimal handling and control of the tool while working in inaccessible or hard to reach places. A Universal screw allows accessories to be attached easily and quickly with almost no down time, a Allen key allows you to quickly change to the correct blades needed for the correct task
- Use comfort and easy : Vibration control makes the multi-tool easy to manoeuvre over the work surface. Very simple to use this oscillating tool, just press the top on/off switch to start it. The 3 meters long cable also provides extra working space during jobs.
- What you get: 1* Oscillating multi tool, 1* scraper blade for scraping away glue, 1* wood/plastic plunge blade for cutting, 1* metal blade for soft metal cutting, 1* semi circle plastic/wood saw blade, 1* triangular sanding pad, 6* sanding paper: 60 grit *2pcs/80 grit *2pcs/120 grit *2pcs for wood and metal sanding, 1* user manual
Making plunge cuts
Attach a plunge cutting blade, and use it to make cutouts in plasterboard, plywood or weatherboard, or for cutting out damaged sections of wall.
Undercutting door jambs
When installing floating floors, you’ll often need to trim the base of the doorjambs. Use a segment blade to trim the doorjamb, positioning a flooring offcut underneath the blade to align it at the correct height.
Slicing through fasteners
When replacing weatherboards or trim, you may encounter nails or screws that are impossible to remove. Slide a metal cutting blade behind the trim and cut them loose, protecting the wall surface with a sheet metal offcut.
Scraping away glue
With a scraper attachment, an oscillating tool can be used to remove dried adhesives from hard surfaces, like concrete garage floors. You can also use it to remove silicone sealant, or to scrape away small concrete splashes after a masonry job.
This oscillating tool features a sturdy die-cast aluminum gear housing. Rapid heat dissipation ensures that the motor runs normally, which can extended tool’s service life.
Complete projects with ease; Drywall tasks, restoring windows, upcycling old furniture, PVC pipe cutting, carpet / flooring / bathroom tile removal, door jamming, paint scraping and so on.