Makita DS4012 Spade Handle Drill
- Powerful 8.5 AMP Motor with Variable Speed for Improved Mixing and Drilling Performance
- Variable speed (0 – 600 RPM) for mixing and drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Forward and reverse lever for operator convenience
- Well-balanced design at only 6.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- D-handle rotates 360Degree with 24 detent stops for multi-position operation
The Makita ½” Spade Handle Drill with Variable Speed, model DS4012, delivers more features for material mixing. With variable speed control, the DS4012 delivers improved performance and control when mixing materials such as drywall mud, stucco, and thinset. Ds4012 Makita Handle Drill is an ideal mixing solution for drywallers, plasterers, tile installers, and painters. Additional uses include pulling wire and select plumbing applications.
The ½” Spade Handle Drill is powered by an 8.5 AMP motor, with a forward/reverse switch and 0-600 RPM for optimum mixing performance. The all ball bearing construction is engineered for smooth operation and longer tool life. Convenience features include a comfortable D-Handle that rotates 360 degrees with 24 detent stops for multi-position operation. It has a well-balanced design at only 6.2 lbs., and a rubberized grip for increased operator comfort.
Ideal for mixing drywall mud, plaster, drilling large holes and more.