Makita XT614SX1 Cordless 6-Pc. Combo Kit
- 1/2″ Driver-drill with 2-speeds (0-600 & 0-1, 900 RPM) delivers up to 480 in. Lbs. Of max torque
- 1/2″ Driver-drill features a compact design at only 7-1/4″ Long and weighs only 3. 3 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2, 900 RPM & 0-3, 500 IPM) provides 1, 460 in. Lbs. Of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2″ Circular saw delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7. 3 lbs. With battery
- Recipro saw provides 0-3, 000 SPM and features “tool less” Blade change; weighs only 3. 9 lbs. With battery
Makita is a leader in cordless technology, and the XT614SX1 Combo Kit provides six tools showcasing the unique 18V LXT technology. This 6-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who requires a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, and lighting. Some tools feature Makita’s BL Brushless Motor which delivers longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XT614SX1 includes a ½” driver-drill with two speed settings, an impact driver with variable speeds that delivers 1, 460 in. lbs. of Max Torque, a 6-1/2” circular saw with a full 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting, a vacuum with strong suction power for faster, efficient cleaning, and a high-luminance L. E. D. flashlight. It’s a one-stop solution for a wide range of applications. The kit includes two 18V LXT 3. 0Ah batteries and the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls . Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.